31 Aug 2016

Crush

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!"
"It's only a.... joke, I wasn't going to do anything, honest."
"Dude, you have gone too far!"
"She's fine and I didn't do anything to her! Why are you being so serious?"
"You have scared the living shit out of her!"
"Look I'm sorry, lets just forget about this and go home okay?"
"Go to hell!"

2 HOURS EARLIER...


As Ryan and James were getting ready to leave the house for Cobie's fancy dress party, The two housemates walk out of their respective rooms to find out what costume they had chosen to wear. James chose to dress as a 70's disco dancer similar to John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, whilst Ryan opted for the Joker from Batman. Ryan looks at James for a second with a puzzled stare, his head tilts to either side and finally he bursts out in laughter.
"Dude, you look like my dad when he was having a mid-life crisis!"
James shakes his head "All I can say is you are one creepy clown and you are never gonna get laid tonight!"
"Well the good thing is, neither are you."
Ryan walks towards the door and slowly opens it and lets James through. As James passes him he asks, "So Jess is still going to this party, you excited?"
James turns to look at Ryan and smirks, "That's none of your business."
Ryan gives a grin that is made creepier due to the make up and says, "Why? Are you scared of a me stealing the love of your life?"
James blushes, "Your a dick, you know that right!"
The two friends head out of their house and begin walking down the street towards the party.

1 HOUR EARLIER...


Ryan is separated from James, he spots a girl who looks like Jess wearing a Supergirl outfit. Ryan sneaks behind her.
"Boo!" 
"Shit! Ryan don't creep up on me like that! You scared the life out of me!" 
As Ryan recovers from his drunken laughter, he composes himself and shouts over the loud music, "Your admirer has been trying to look for you all night."
Jess looks at Ryan and gives him a big smile, "Oh yeah? So how come he sent you?"
Ryan grins and replies, "Cos... he's shy. He doesn't want to profess his love for you in front of all these people, not that you'll hear everything under this AWFUL music anyway"
Jess smiles again, "Well he better make it fast, I'm not sticking around forever."
Ryan laughs, "Wow, seems like you have been eagerly waiting for him."
"Yes I have Joker, it's the only reason why I came to this stupid party."
"Well Supergirl, me being the Joker, all evil and what not, I'm gonna make you wait a little bit longer. Go to the the upstairs bedroom in say half an hour and I'll make sure he is nice and ready for you."
Jess gives Ryan another big smile and whispers in Ryan's ears, "I can't wait."

30 MINUTES EARLIER...


Jess arrives at the door of the upstairs bedroom. She is slightly anxious about entering the room but she takes a final drink of her vodka and coke and knocks on the door. The music was too loud to hear a response so she just walks in. 
She enters to find James looking through a pile of CD's. The room was a lot quieter than outside, although you could still hear muffled music from outside and the floor was vibrating from the heavy bass downstairs.

James sees Jess walk in and his face filled is with happiness and joy. Jess' face on the other hand was slightly confused for a second and then she seem shocked at the realisation of something. There was a slight awkwardness in the room. Jess decided to speak first, "Erm.. You're Ryan's housemate James right?"
"Yes," James replies.
"You're my... admirer?"
James blushes and shyly replies, "I guess so"
"Wow, this is slightly awkward and embarassing, I thought Ryan was... my admirer."
James slightly confused now replies, "But I thought he told you it was me."
"Erm... No he only mentioned an admirer and since I have had the biggest crush on him since forever, I thought it was going to be him... I'm sorry, I should go."
"No, please stay. I know you don't know me very well but I have fallen in love with you ever since I first laid my eyes on you."
"I'm sorry, it's just... I like Ryan and I... I can't explain. I'm just gonna go"
James begins to get angry, "I don't understand, Why do you like Ryan? Why do all the girls like him? He's an asshole, he's in a different relationship every other week. I'm the one who loves you not him, why can't you give me a chance? I thought you different from the other girls!" 
Jess was starting to get scared now, "I'm sorry.." she mutters, she can feel the tension building up now and she attempts to leave the room, but James rushes towards her and grabs her.

15 MINUTES EARLIER...


Ryan is talking to some blonde girl by the kitchen downstairs. All of a sudden the music stops, he looks over to the living room. Two police officers is standing by the stereo.
"Alright, party's over. This is what you get for being so damn loud!"
The police officers begins to lead the people outside. 
Ryan looks back towards the blonde girl, only to find her throwing up by the sink. He swiftly exits the room. 

He decides to go find his housemate to tell him that the party is over. He goes upstairs and knocks on the door. 
He places his ear on the door to hear whats going on. "HELP!"
He rushes in to find that James was on top of Jess with both his hands holding her wrists against the floor.
Ryan pulls James off of Jess and punches him in the face.
Jess with tears streaming down her cheeks starts scrambling to get up and runs out of the room as if her life had depended on it.

NOW...

Ryan pushes James onto the ground.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!"
"It's only a.... joke, I wasn't going to do anything, honest."
"Dude, you have gone too far!"
"She's fine and I didn't do anything to her! Why you being so serious?"
"You have scared the living shit out of her!"
"Look I'm sorry, lets just forget about this and go home okay?"
"Go to hell!"

Ryan leaves James on the floor as he starts to chase after Jess. He exits the house to find that the police officers and almost everybody else has gone. He spots Jess walking swiftly away at the end of the street. He runs and catches up to her.

"Jess, wait up." She ignores him and begins to walk faster. He then puts his hand on her shoulder and she flinches, but then looks up and realises it was Ryan and she hugs him and starts crying out loud. 

Ryan holds her tightly and says "I'm sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment